The Command Access motorized PD10 series device is a practical and cost effective way to acheive fast, quiet and smooth electric latch pullback in a storefront application. Our MM1 module technology provides low-current draw circuitry that allows the installer to power the device with virtually any 1A (or greater) 24VDC, regulated power source, eliminating the need for a costly, high-surge current specialty power supply.
PD10RIMEU-M (fail secure) – Complete Command Access RIM panic device with motorized latch pullback, MM1 technology and electric dogging.
PD10CVREU-M (fail secure) – Complete Command Access CVR panic device with motorized latch pullback, MM1 technology and electric dogging.
- Fast, quiet and smooth operation
- Low surge current draw
- MM1 module is compatible with most 24VDC, 1A (or greater) regulated power supplies and features an electronic travel adjustment to fine tune latch bolt pull back.
- Electric dogging
- Auto relock if dogged push pad is pulled from position
- Electronic adjustment for fine tuning latch bolt travel
- 6’ cable with Quick Connect for MM1 module
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2/18 wire
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
- Voltage range – 22 to 30 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 30VDC
- Current draw – 1A for 400ms, 125mA holding (dogged) thereafter
- Electronic travel adjustment – approx 1/4”