The PS2BB series power supplies are high quality, cost effective solution for powering two electric latch pullback exit devices. These power supplies provide the necessary surge current that most latch pullback exit devices require. The PS2BB series offers features found on power supplies costing much more; and the solid-state design and careful attention to detail make the PS2BB series the ideal choice for the discerning user who requires a power supply that can offer years of trouble-free operation.
- UL Listed
- CSA Listing 1 & CSA Listing 2
- Delivers the necessary in-rush current to power two latch pullback exit devices.
- Two independent inputs/outputs
- Solid-state design eliminates mechanical problems associated with relays
- Thermal overload sensing reduces risk of failure due to overheating
- Fire alarm disconnect link
- Inputs triggered by dry contact
- Intelligent short circuit detection detects shorts much faster than glass or resetable fuses and isolates the short to the individual output
- Removable Euro-style terminal blocks allow for easy installation
- Efficient battery backup/charging circuitry with zero voltage drop at power loss
- Solid-state reverse polarity protection for battery connections
- Audible alert when sensing AC power failure & low battery
- Requires (2)ea. 12V 7 amp hour batteries (batteries not included)
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
- Input voltage - 120VAC
- Output voltage - 24 VDC regulated @ 2.3A
- Temperature range - 0 to 120 F
- 2 solid-state inputs/outputs (input triggered by dry contact)
- LEDs - Red = power indicator / Green = Channel on
- Enclosure Dimensions - 12.5" x 15" x 4"