The Energy Transfer Pivot Hinge is available in the same wire configurations s the butt hinges. It's a great way to pass power from the hinge jamb to the door and have no exposed wires or cords. We maintain an inventory of our own Command Access intermediate pivot hinge. We also modify other manufacturers pivots if sent to us.
- ETH2W = 2(20ga) wire - 4A @ 24V (per pair)
- ETH4W = 4(26ga) wire - 1A @ 24V (per pair)
- ETH6W = 6(26ga) wire - 1A @ 24V (per pair)
- ETH8W = 8(28ga) wire - 1A @ 24V (per pair)
- ETH10W = 10(28ga) wire - 1A @ 24V (per pair)
Configurations for Electric Latch Pullback:
- ETH2WH = 2(18ga) wire
- ETH4WH = 2(18ga) + 2(28ga) wire
- ETH6WH = 2(18ga) + 4(28ga) wire
- ETH8WH = 2(18ga) + 6(28ga) wire
- Non-conductive wire access cap for added wire protection
- 4' lead available at no charge
- No hassle 3 year warranty
All hinges are made to Command Access standardized templating unless otherwise requested.