The Energy Transfer Monitor Hinge (ETM) like the ETH hinge is the ideal way to pass low voltage power from the hinge jamb to the lockset. There are no exposed wires, cables or switches that can be tampered with and the hinge maintains the same appearance of a conventional non-power transfer hinge. What distinguishes it from the ETH hinge is that it has a concealed switching mechanism that monitors the position of the door. We can modify almost any hinge and we maintain a large inventory of most major hinge brands in various sizes and finishes. These can be ordered as a hinge with monitor switch only (ETM only) or as an electrified hinge with a monitor switch. Contact us if you don’t see what you need listed.
- ETM2W Monitor w/2 Wire (20 gauge) - 4A@ 24V
- ETM4W Monitor w/4 Wire (26 gauge) - 1A @ 24V
- ETM6W Monitor w/6 Wire (26 gauge) - 1A @ 24V
- ETM8W Monitor w/8 Wire (28 gauge) - 1A @ 24V
- ETM10W Monitor w/ 10 wire (28 gauge) - 1A @ 24V
Configurations Available for Electric Latch Retraction:
- ETM2WH Monitor with 2 wire (18 gauge)
- ETM4WH Monitor with 4 wire (2-18 gauge + 2-26 gauge)
- ETM6WH Monitor with 6 wire (2-18 gauge + 4-28 gauge)
- UL-F Rated
- 4' lead available at no extra charge
- Center located wire access holes for easy installation (5 Knuckle std. wt.)
- Non-conductive wire access cap for added wire protection
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
All hinges are made to Command Access standardized templating unless otherwise requested.