The Energy Transfer Hinge (ETH) is the ideal way to pass low voltage power from the hinge jamb to the lockset without having any exposed wires. These hinges are commonly used with electric mortise & cylindrical locks, electric strikes (when on a pair of doors), electric exit trims, latch pullback devices, door mounted card readers and low voltage door lights. We can modify almost any hinge and we maintain a large inventory of most major hinge brands in various sizes and finishes. Contact us if what you need is not listed.
- ETH2W: 2 Wire (20 gauge) - 4A@24V (per pair)
- ETH4W/6W: 4/6 Wire (26 gauge) - 1A@24V (per pair)
- ETH8W/1OW/12W: 8/10/12 Wire (28 gauge) - 1A@24V (per pair)
Configurations Available for Electric Latch Retraction:
- ETH2WH: 2 Wire (18 gauge) - 5A (16 amp in-rush for 300 ms.)
- ETH4WH - ETH12WH: 4 - 12 Wire (2 wires @ 18 ga. + 2-10 wires 28 ga.)
- UL-F Rated
- 4' lead available at no extra charge
- Center located wire access holes for easy installation (5 Knuckle std. wt.)
- Non-conductive wire access cap for added wire protection
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
All hinges are made to Command Access standardized templating unless otherwise requested.