COMMAND ACCESS CL1
The Command Access CL1 series lock offers the quality and features found in premium quality, domestically made ANSI grade 1 cylindrical locks, yet at significantly lower cost. The electrification and parts tolerance maintenance is done here in the USA to ensure our high quality standards are met. We fortify the CL1 and most of our modifications with several high strength replacement parts to ensure years of trouble free operation.
CL180EL (storeroom fail safe) – Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
CL180EU (storeroom fail secure) – Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Trims Available: L6 (bent lever), L7 & L17 (curved lever)
Finishes Available: 605, 612, 613, 625, 626
- UL Listed
- Clutching lever design
- Available with Schlage C type keyway standard
- Available SFIC
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V(AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit switch or AE switch available
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
- CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 35 volts and converts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing the lockset to run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments.
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (Must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 250mA @ 12V / 150mA @ 24V
- Coil resistance - 12V = 49 Ω 24V = 159 Ω
- Power consumption - 3 watts