The Command Access electrified version of the Cal Royal Genesys series cylindrical lock line allows for remote keyless access and egress control for standard commercial use applications where security and safety is critical. These locks may be purchased as complete locks or as modifications only (add MD prefix for modification only of customers’ CGN05 levers series). Along with the styles and finishes listed below, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements. Common applications for these locks include computer rooms, meeting rooms, classrooms and interior doors.
CLCR05EL (storeroom fail safe) – Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
CLCR05EU (storeroom fail secure) – Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Trims Available: GN, SPA, AT
Finishes Available: Call to verify
- UL Listing
- CSFM Listing
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
- Low current draw
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V(AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit switch or AE switch available
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
- CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 35 volts and converts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing the lockset to run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments.
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (Must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 250mA @ 12V / 150mA @ 24V
- Coil resistance - 12V = 49 Ω 24V = 159 Ω
- Power consumption - 3 watts