The VLP-M-Kit is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Von Duprin 98/99 series device to an electrified latch pullback device. This easy-to-install, motor -driven kit from Command Access utilizes MM1 module technology that allows the installer to power the device with virtually any 1A (or greater) 24VDC, regulated power supply, eliminating the need for a typically expensive specialty power supply.
VLP-M-KIT36 (fail secure) – Complete rail kit to convert a 36” Von Duprin 98/99 series device to a motorized latch pullback device with MM1 technology and electric dogging.
VLP-M-KIT48 (fail secure) – Complete rail kit to convert a 48” Von Duprin 98/99 series device to a motorized latch pullback device with MM1 technology and electric dogging.
- Fast, quiet and smooth operation
- Low surge current draw
- MM1 module is compatible with most 24VDC, 1A (or greater) regulated power supplies and features an electronic travel adjustment to fine tune latch bolt pull back.
- Electric dogging
- Auto relock if dogged push pad is pulled from position
- Electronic adjustment for fine tuning latch bolt travel
- 6’ cable with Quick Connect for MM1 module
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2/18 wire
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
- Voltage range – 22 to 30 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 30VDC
- Current draw – 1A for 400ms, 125mA holding (dogged) thereafter
- Electronic travel adjustment – approx 1/4”